Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ah the wonderful Glenice reads my mind again

Knowing the likelihood of a slp backwards today, she invited me up to her home for dinner. I am sure that being with Glenice on her deck sipping a glass of sauvignon blanc watching the sunset over the waterway was the perfect way to ensure natural endorphins and seratonin levels remained high. We are always able to laugh at the ludicrous things life throws our way. That keeps things in perspective and assists in maintaining rational thought patterns and self-talk. Then to arrive home to find a positive and reassuring FB post from an old school alumnus was again a push towards the positive scale.

I feel that should I manage a 'normal' nights sleep and a not so fraught beginning to the new day I just might be able to take care of some academic housekeeping that may be the first baby steps back. Good to close a day feeling positive and light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment